Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Powder Game for Wii?

Posted by kingghaffari 
Powder Game for Wii?
November 03, 2009 10:00PM
Ive seen that homebrew game: Sandtraps. And im wondering if we can have something like powder game or Powder Toy. These are games in which you can create different substances that interact with each other. For instance when you create fire it floats up and creates a wave up pressure. The physics for sand trap seem to be a bit unreal since there is no air flow in that game. But if there was that the sand would separate in mid air. Thanks alot, and i would love to see this on wii ^_^
Re: Powder Game for Wii?
November 04, 2009 01:51AM
That would be very cool.... are either of those open source?
November 04, 2009 03:32AM
I LOVED THAT GAME AS SOON AS I PLAYED IT
its really a nice game
how about a hbc one?
November 04, 2009 05:20AM
Oh my goodness. That is awesome. :O

Me wantz on teh Homeboo Chawnull. :)
November 04, 2009 02:14PM
TopGun96
are either of those open source?
July 10, 2010 06:47PM
powder toy is indeed open source. I just have to get the source from the developer.
August 30, 2010 12:34PM
Nfn but in regards to realistic particles in sandtraps...it would make the already difficult game impossible. Unless it was a part of the game in respect to trap/puzzle solver, I wouldn't want the sand getting scattered. I'd love to see more depth in the game but it would be hard to without chaning the entire gameplay dynamics. Gravity influenced object creation like a lot of the gravity puzzle games would be cool like that max's magic marker or whatever named wii game.
August 30, 2010 12:49PM
I've ported both of these to wii recently.

powder game: [code.google.com]
powder toy: [code.google.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login