Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

driving simulator(request)

Posted by etertay 
driving simulator(request)
November 12, 2009 10:32PM
i Have a sister who is learning to drive, i was wondering if a driving simulator could be made for driver students

it would contain the following

-multiple streets

-the full set of traffic rules

-stop lights/yield signs

-first person(behind the wheel) view

-maybe motion plus could be implemented for greater accuracy

-wii balance board option(for brakes/acceleration)

i am willing to complete all visual aspects(help would be nice) but i don't know much about programming.

please!
Re: driving simulator(request)
November 12, 2009 10:35PM
I doubt that it would actually help that much.

Also, you'd probably need a heck of a team of developers.
November 12, 2009 10:38PM
maybe not for actual experience but for the learning of the rules.

and your probably right about the dev thing
November 12, 2009 10:45PM
Congratulations, you've just lost your posting privileges in the Ideas and Requests section of our forum.

This section is dedicated to the people who have done a lot work towards a project but are unable to finish it. This section is dedicated to helping those people find people to help finish their projects they've already put in lot of work towards.

You, etertay, have done nothing but make request after request for complex projects that you would like to see happen on the Wii. Every time, you've put forth no effort beyond typing out and posting your ideas. Not once have you ever even done any research to see if your ideas were even plausible. Honestly, the lack of effort on your part, the complexity of your ideas and the tone in which they are presented in is insulting to the people who do have the time and talent to work on Wii homebrew.

For these reasons, I strongly feel that you should no longer be a part of the Ideas and Requests section of the WiiBrew Forums.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2009 11:06PM by Arikado.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login