Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pandora radio on wii?

Posted by shnazzyone 
Pandora radio on wii?
February 02, 2010 01:51AM
I am deeply hoping noone else has asked about this(though i'm certain there is somewhere, searching for pandora on the search yeilds hundreds of unrelated info.)

I really would love to see either an way to make mplayer ce to sync with a pandora account or a dedicated app.
Re: Pandora radio on wii?
February 02, 2010 03:27AM
Is the internet channel compatible with the website? If so, couldn't you just use that?
February 02, 2010 03:59AM
No it isn't even at it's most current version. Kindof a bummer. I would really like to pump pandora out through my tv's surroundsound. I think if someone could figure out how to make it compatible with mplayer CE they would be my savior.
February 02, 2010 04:18PM
It would be cool, but we already have something similar: a Shoutcast player: WiiRadio
February 03, 2010 01:24AM
there is a huge difference between shoutcast and pandora. Shoutcast works on internet channel for one. Pandora is far more personalised radio. Nevermind. It seems like these forums produce nothing more then snide and snarky replies. What's the point?
February 03, 2010 02:19AM
shnazzyone
Nevermind. It seems like these forums produce nothing more then snide and snarky replies. What's the point?

WTF? They were trying to help you.
February 03, 2010 02:44AM
yeah, he's just upset with some of the responses to posts he has in other topics...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login