Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Music for your games and apps?

Posted by MooseTrap 
Music for your games and apps?
February 14, 2010 03:57PM
HI everyone,

I've recently discovered the world of Wii Homebrew, and what I've seen is fantastic!

I'd love to contribute to software development eventually, but as I'm clueless in that regard it's a no-go for now.

Instead I'd like to offer my services as a composer to create music for your games/apps, all that I ask is to be credited.

I've uploaded some samples to my Tindeck account.

Of course, everyone's projects are different, and I can create music specifically for you.

I'm also adept at using Illustrator, Photoshop & After Effects if any of this is useful.

Congratulations on what you've achieved so far. I can't wait to see what's coming, and I hope I can help in some way!

(Sorry if this is in the wrong subforum, this seemed to be the most appropriate to reach people who are developing Homebrew.)
Re: Music for your games and apps?
February 14, 2010 04:51PM
The forum is fine! Thank you very much for your offer, your samples look great! I'm sure someone will take you up on it eventually. Be sure to subscribe to your topic if you haven't already to get email notifications when some replies.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2010 05:07PM by Arikado.
February 15, 2010 04:01PM
Hi there,

Quality music can be hard to find, and I just listened to your samples and I like them =D

Mind if I use your "Ominous Orchestral" sample as early developer stage music? We are currently in the planning phase of a game, figuring out artwork, style and details of gameplay. And I think this sample will do nicely for the music style.

I'm going to release more details of this game once we get the gameplay fully figured out, once we get this far I guess we will start asking around people for help :-)
February 16, 2010 04:33PM
Thanks Arikado, following thread now so will get e-mail updates. :-)

Glad you like the samples!

Go ahead and use whatever you like Daid. If you later want some custom work, or even just variations on a theme, just let me know. :)
February 17, 2010 04:01PM
I could be needing you help. Read this if you're interested: [forum.wiibrew.org].
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login