Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yume Koujou Doki Doki Panic.cht file request

Posted by scoobydude51 
Yume Koujou Doki Doki Panic.cht file request
November 10, 2010 12:36AM
hi does anyone have a CHT file for Yume Koujou Doki Doki Panic? Tantric doesn't seem to have it. can any one do it for me?
Re: Yume Koujou Doki Doki Panic.cht file request
November 10, 2010 03:53PM
It's rather easier to do it yourslef.

I sincerely do not know what game is that, and what console does it pertain. Anyways... just download the appropriate Windows version emulator it belongs to, and make the file using the built-in option. It's THAT easy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2010 03:54PM by Magil.
November 11, 2010 02:11AM
Yume Koujou Doki Doki Panic or just Doki Doki Panic is the precursor of Super Mario Bros. 2 (or in Japan, Super Mario USA). it runs on the Famicom Disk System. the link from Super Mario Wiki is here: [www.mariowiki.com]. if you still don't get it, check out the differences of the games here: [www.themushroomkingdom.net].
November 11, 2010 06:03AM
Magil just told you how to do it.
November 21, 2010 03:40AM
Have you visited thegameLord.com ? That's the site with all the old cheats. And, I'm sure, it's the same cheat codes as Super Mario 2. In other words, just look for Super Mario Bros 2 cheat codes, and use the same codes. I tried this for Doki Doki Panic HACK (cartridge), and I'm using the FCEUx emulator, and it worked perfectly.
November 22, 2010 02:13AM
i looked up the site that you told me, but i didn't see my codes there. what i was looking for is the infinite lives and "don't lose hearts" codes. got another site that has it?
November 22, 2010 08:45AM
hi, here's the cartridge codes. they should work.
Have you ever tried; 04ed 07 for lives, 04c2 031 for energy, and 04c9 255 for mega float. you might have to alter the codes, to work with your unit. These are for the FCEU ultra. So, for example : you might need to add a few zeros before hand. 00004ed 07. OR, you might need to change to the hexidecimal system. For example : 04c2 1F for energy. and 04c9 FF for megafloat. Let me know if it doesn't work.
November 23, 2010 12:51AM
thank you! it worked! i will always contact you when i need more cheats to do! i am so happy! :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login