Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Scarab of Ra request....

Posted by NewFang 
Scarab of Ra request....
November 23, 2010 12:44AM
I used to play this game a ton back in the day, in fact I'm pretty sure it was the first computer game I ever played. It was an old Mac shareware game called "Scarab of Ra". Pretty basic yet pretty entertaining at the same time. I've since steered away from macs in my later years and have no way (that I know of) to play it now. I know absolutely nothing of coding or porting or any of that jazz, so I came here to ask any experts if it is at all possible and would be willing to help a brotha out. Here is the wiki page for the game: [en.wikipedia.org]

Please let me know if anyone can or would be willing to make this happen, again, I'm not even sure if it is possible and have no idea how much work would be required to make it happen. If there is anything I can do on my end as far as gathering needed information please let me know. Thanks very much in advance for any helpful responses and cheers.
Re: Scarab of Ra request....
November 23, 2010 12:55AM
It's not possible. A clone could be made, but I don't know if any developers would be willing.
Re: Scarab of Ra request....
November 23, 2010 06:01PM
Scarab of Ra!!! I loved that game. If anyone is willing to make a clone I will offer my skills to make the grafics. Shouldnt be a problem. I even have an old mac somewhere so i would be able to fire it up and get the game working and see if i couldnt rip the images
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login