Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Music

Posted by spyvingen 
Music
October 03, 2011 12:31PM
Is there any music software for kidz.

I have a little kid that loves music and would like an app to create music with either the guitarrhero or the wii mote so my son can play music on the wii.

Is there any app that do that?
Re: Music
October 03, 2011 09:39PM
There's really any apps like that; I suppose the closest thing would be Harmonium (here) which lets you make notes on a grid to create melodies.
October 04, 2011 06:05AM
How young is the child? and would it be real music or playing along with a song/mp3?
October 05, 2011 10:53AM
Hes not so old yet so just to get sound out of the guitarr (or remote) would be nice :)

Harmonium would be to difficult at his age im afraid.
October 05, 2011 02:00PM
I think there is still a issue with playing sounds out of the wiimote itself. The sounds may have to be played through the tv using a mp3 file.
October 06, 2011 01:18AM
Harmonium is pretty easy to play, its just blocks that you click on and it plays a beat and repeats over and over.
October 06, 2011 10:38PM
He cant point with the mote yet.

I just want the wii to make sound if a button is pressed so he can go wild on the buttons.

Owen: the sound dont have to come from the mote just want it to make sounds.
October 07, 2011 05:10PM
So each button would load play a different mp3 file that is stored on the SD card. What would be shown on screen? Could easily load some images to go along with the buttons.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2011 06:08PM by owen.
October 07, 2011 06:42PM
Yeah something like that have no idee what should be shown on the screen :)

Maybe do animal mp3:s and then img of the corrosponding animal on the screen.

Like dog cat duck cow and so on :)

Just some fun kid stuffs :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2011 06:42PM by spyvingen.
October 12, 2011 06:30PM
spyvingen
Yeah something like that have no idee what should be shown on the screen :)

Maybe do animal mp3:s and then img of the corrosponding animal on the screen.

Like dog cat duck cow and so on :)

Just some fun kid stuffs :)

I guess I could make that, without anything on the screen (I could probably show some random animals but they won't do anything). Just press some buttons on the wii remote and it will play some notes. I'll get it to you ASAP as I am going on holiday!
October 12, 2011 06:38PM
@IceD make sure the images/music files load from the SD card so that the user can change them to whatever they want
October 14, 2011 12:34PM
Nice IceD :)

Could you include function for the guitarr to? so my son or other child can play the guitarr he loves guitarrs :)
October 21, 2011 04:03PM
spyvingen
Nice IceD :)

Could you include function for the guitarr to? so my son or other child can play the guitarr he loves guitarrs :)

Sorry, spyvingen but my computer crashed again, although I know how to fix it but it will take slightly longer to get the app to you.

Sorry about that.
October 21, 2011 05:22PM
no problem im just happy someone thinks it worth doing :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login