Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Twilight Princess (WII) Codes Dont Work

Posted by MINECRAFTER 
Twilight Princess (WII) Codes Dont Work
August 22, 2012 12:49AM
Ya So I Am Trying To Get Cheats To Work On MY Zelda TP Wii so i can get past the stupid hand in the twiligh realm...but thats not the point, the point is that i have tried to get any code to work (at first i thought it was just that code but it turns out its not) these codes are for my game version and are made for the wii. cheat codes work on every other game... one other thing (if i read the rules correctly this isnt against the rules) doesn't wiibrew forums know that backups are legal (and nes - n64 roms are also legal) (but u have to make them yourself)
Re: Twilight Princess (WII) Codes Dont Work
August 22, 2012 09:24AM
What apps are you using to select and load cheats?
I would assume that the reason you brought up "backups" is because you are using one in this case. You know that these forums have rules and they are not tied to any laws or anything like that. The rules are rules and you must follow them. Sure backups can be legal depending on what country you live in, but on here you can't discuss them.
August 22, 2012 10:57AM
A little more on the topic of backups: As bg4545 touched on, laws vary from place to place. Just because in one country they can be legal (dependent on an individual's interpretation of laws in some cases), doesn't mean they are in every country. In addition, any information given regarding backups can (and probably will) be used by about 10 times as many pirates as legitimate users. I fully condone the use of backup loaders for loading legitimate backups of games you legally own (main reason I don't do it myself is I don't have a hard drive to use for it), but we cannot discuss it here as any information shared would be abused by pirates instead of legitimate users.
September 13, 2012 02:54AM
oh ok makes sence...

ok i am using multiple applications for cheat codes (ocarina, gecko, and gecko mod) i tried them all with no success...but i mainly use gecko os.

i also found out that cheats on my super mario sunshine dont work either...
September 13, 2012 08:13AM
How did you select the cheats in the .gct files?

As far as I know, you cannot use cheats in Gamecube games.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login