Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

MP1 cheat

Posted by Hollow_Dragonite 
MP1 cheat
September 14, 2010 09:04AM
I have found a way to use Ocarina codes with GC games, however, the method isnt supported here, so I wont mention it. Anyways, I found an AR code for Metroid Prime, and have been unable to get it to work. Can someone verify if its a real AR code, and if it is, convert it into an Ocarina code, and make a txt/cht file for it? Here is the code:

Unlock Metroid Fusion Bonuses (Press Z+X an Main Menu)
VQZG H2C7 AJ48H
8UJD 67MX T7VJ3
3HRY Y3DK 4EH9R

I know the method works because I tried it with another game. I just cant get this to work, and its bugging me! Any and all help appreciated!
Re: MP1 cheat
September 16, 2010 03:24AM
sir the method on how to is not approved here - autosage
September 16, 2010 04:46AM
What? I dont understand what you mean.
September 16, 2010 04:18PM
Neither do I.

Anyway, afaik at least, you cant convert AR codes into Ocarina codes. (At least I've never seen it done)
September 16, 2010 06:33PM
I only now one programe to convert them and that is AR to WiiRD by James0x57
[gcn.jaytheham.com]
It dose not work with all codes tho you could give that a try.
If not ask on the wiird forum.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2010 06:34PM by memorris.
September 16, 2010 11:51PM
theres is a way but it causes games to freeze in mid play its best to find the code u want on the net then mess with the program , reason why is because the same ppl who made ios/darkcorps made it and there programs then to have high risks
September 17, 2010 10:36PM
People who made Darkcrap had nothing to do with any code converters iirc.
September 18, 2010 12:41AM
so little you know sir code , hey mr. who wanted the codes they posted a simular topic in gbatemp idk if it with help
September 18, 2010 12:53AM
GBAtemp != cioscrap home. Maybe the creator/s were asking for codes? Idk, Maybe they created some tools for codes?
The tool by James0x57 is good great for converting and will not blow up your wii. If it crashes the Wii, that is your (in this case Hollow_Dragonite's) problem. It will not damage it in any way.
September 18, 2010 05:25PM
Actually, I figured it out. You can convert them with two programs. You need to use GCNcrypt to decrypt the AR code, then use GCN AR to WiiRD CodeType Converter by James0x57 to turn them into Ocarina codes!! However, you also need a master code like an AR, but I'm not sure if this process will work for them, because I got the MP one on the WiiRD forums.

Update: Ahh, no go. Pokemon Colosseum didn't work. The master code probably didnt convert right. However, if you want to do this, I would try to convert master codes before going to WiiRD to ask for one. It could just be Colosseum.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2010 05:45PM by Hollow_Dragonite.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login