Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gecko OS question

Posted by ghostrider2k 
Gecko OS question
September 17, 2010 05:07PM
Okay, I have a 4.2U, and my own disc of House of the Dead Overkill. want to have a leisure play using Gecko OS to put in 'cheats' I got one to work (grenades) but this really makes game play sad. No other codes seem to work, I either 'play the game as if the codes did not load' or it will get the blue 'movie ad' screen and lock up tight, making me unplug the Wii.
I have the Homebrew channel and have Gecko 1.07b and 1.9.3.1 version and neither seem to work beyond what is mentioned above. (Using all default settings) since it is 4.2U can I try other hooks (edit: tried others, failed)

4.2U and only the software installed to use the homebrew channel, I have not used any other hacks (249 stub as I have read about) could this be the culprit? Weird for one hack to work and nothing else.

Thanks for your time, and if this inappropriate I apologize, I just cannot seem to figure this out or find anything similar via searching for about 3 days now.

GR
Re: Gecko OS question
September 18, 2010 01:46AM
Make sure all of the codes are from the same region that your game is.
September 24, 2010 12:56AM
Banned

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2010 04:25PM by Arikado.
September 24, 2010 03:22AM
Its better if you start your own thread instead of hijacking another persons. And I don't think this belongs in this forum, it should be under homebrew apps, or getting started.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login