gecko 1.9.3.1 or codes not working for cod MWR
June 22, 2011 08:05PM
Ok, I have successfully added homebrew via star wars hack on version 4.3 wii. I have gecko os 1.9.3.1( most recent from what I can tell.) and I have accio hacks...I have found call of duty modernwarfare reflex on the list, selected a few codes ( when selected the code shifts to the right, I am assuming that means it is in fact selected...) and after creating a GCT via accio I back out to HB to use gecko. I changed the hooks to ossleeper thread and saved. when I launch everthing seems fine. gecko says it has found the game and the codes on the SD card and loads just fine. but when it comes to normal game play or multi I push the home button and nothing happens. in a private multi game once it locked my guy in place and i could look around and shoot stuff, just couldn't walk. and none of the codes seemed to have taken affect.

So what am I doing wrong here??? I am just trying come home from work and release stress, not be stressed because so and so level 55 is killing the crap out of me and making the game no fun.
Re: gecko 1.9.3.1 or codes not working for cod MWR
June 24, 2011 03:24PM
34 views and not a single reply to help me...
June 24, 2011 07:13PM
If you're trying to cheat online, I am very glad no one has helped you. We do not support that sort of jerkish behaviour here.
June 25, 2011 12:54PM
Re-opened. Apparently I got the wrong impression here and he doesn't want to cheat online.

EDIT: Have you tried changing the hook type? If not, try a few different ones, one might make it work (different games require different hook types I believe)

Also, moving to relevant forum

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2011 10:19PM by SifJar.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login