Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Goldeneye 007 Cheat Code request

Posted by technoman 
Goldeneye 007 Cheat Code request
October 18, 2011 05:36PM
Hi guys. Can anyone make a Wi-fi code for Goldeneye 007 that allows you to equip multiple attachments?

Thanks,
technoman
Re: Goldeneye 007 Cheat Code request
October 18, 2011 08:35PM
Cheating online? Eh, no.
October 18, 2011 09:31PM
It's not an advantage cheat like infinite health. It's something similar to blue smoke grenades [geckocodes.org]. And if no one is willing to make it online compliant could you do something like offline multiplayer?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2011 09:33PM by technoman.
October 18, 2011 10:37PM
Equipping multiple attachments gives you the advantage of each one, therefore there is a competitive advantage.

Blue smoke grenades is purely aesthetic. i.e. it changes how something looks, nothing else.

Anyway, what you ask may not be possible. It's probably hard coded in the game to handle one attachment. It's not like infinite health or ammo, where there is already a variable number, which is just "locked" larger than normal. There is (most likely) not a number stored in the game dictating how many attachments can be attached. (Unless you can unlock the ability to unlock more?)
October 19, 2011 01:11AM
SifJar
Equipping multiple attachments gives you the advantage of each one, therefore there is a competitive advantage.

Blue smoke grenades is purely aesthetic. i.e. it changes how something looks, nothing else.

Anyway, what you ask may not be possible. It's probably hard coded in the game to handle one attachment. It's not like infinite health or ammo, where there is already a variable number, which is just "locked" larger than normal. There is (most likely) not a number stored in the game dictating how many attachments can be attached. (Unless you can unlock the ability to unlock more?)

It's one attachment per gun no matter what level you're on. And I was going to give the code to my clans members to play in a private server.
October 19, 2011 07:53PM
Well even so, releasing a code publicly here would have allowed others to use it, who may have been less sporting than yourself.

And like I said, chances are it is impossible (or extremely difficult rather - most likely requiring a difficult rewrite of game code, in ASM) seeing as it's not a variable.
October 19, 2011 08:31PM
I saw a video of the multiple attachments done. I could care less about the other codes in use I just wanted something like an ACOG with a silencer, laser pointer, and grenade launcher. And I wasn't planning on releasing the code on any forums. Just as a proof-that-it's-possible thing and something to enjoy with my friends. I would try to create the code but sadly I'm not in the market for buying a USB Gecko :(
October 19, 2011 08:58PM
He doesn't have multiple attachments, he switches on-the-fly - there's a difference. Basically somewhere in the game there is a value which dictates the attachment present. He has some button set to change that value mid-game, which therefore changes the attachment.

However, I also do not have a USB Gecko and even if I did, this sort of thing would probably be harder than anything I could manage.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login