Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Is Wii U Pro Controller Support possible?

Posted by UberAndrew 
Is Wii U Pro Controller Support possible?
March 30, 2013 09:10AM
I know Wii mode doesn't support the Wii U Pro controller and none of the current Wii homebrew is was designed with it even in mind, but I was wondering if it would be at all possible to ever get some kinda of support? I've seen homebrew applications that can do quite a lot, including change coding around, so surely this wouldn't be too far-fetched.
I suppose even if it was possible most of the emulators they would be best used for aren't really updated anymore, but it'd still be nice to know if it was possible or not.
Re: Is Wii U Pro Controller Support possible?
April 01, 2013 07:14AM
It's easily possible but I doubt you'll see it integrated into libogc due to the poor bluetooth support.
August 02, 2013 10:53PM
With the implementation of the Wii U Pro Controller in Devolution, is it any more likely that we'll see it integrated into libogc now? It would be a great addition!
August 03, 2013 10:33AM
Considering Devolution doesn't use libogc, no.
August 04, 2013 05:27AM
First of all tueidj, thank you for replying. Your work for the Homebrew community is epic and very much appreciated! And please forgive my lack of knowledge regarding the libraries and code you've developed in Devolution. What made you decide to add functionality for the Wii U pro controller in Devolution? I know there are many like me who were blown away by this and would love to see support for this controller in other Wii Homebrew apps. Would you consider sharing your discoveries of how to implement the functionality of the Wii U Pro Controller for other apps in Wii Homebrew (provided that is if it's even possible)? Thanks again!
August 04, 2013 01:55PM
I've already told several people how it works and posted the details on other forums.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login