Advanced

menu library

Posted by trottolo 
Re: menu library
April 11, 2009 06:42PM
trottolo
ok!!!!!!!!!

this issue was making me crazy!

Is there a plan to include all the resolution format?
Is there a plan to include jpg?
Is there a plan to have the stretch functionality in the imageData class?

Thx
Amedeo

If you have feature requests, feel free to submit them to Google Code: [code.google.com]

Stretch and jpg shouldn't be hard. But the reason I personally didn't want/need JPG, is because PNG is much better suited for GUI purposes. Files are small, and it supports an alpha channel (transparency). Resolution format is a matter for PNGU, but it is possible to add more support.
April 11, 2009 07:46PM
Tantric
trottolo
Another stuff...

I did an application now I developped in another project the gui....so now I put in the source directory of my application(in a subdirectory called gui) the file and directory of develloped in parrallel.

when I include the gui/gui.h of my application I did this error when compiling

usb.c
In file included from c:/projects/wii/USB/USB_AME/source/gui/FreeTypeGX.h:158,
from c:/projects/wii/USB/USB_AME/source/gui/gui.h:11,
from c:/projects/wii/USB/USB_AME/source/usb.c:12:
c:/devkitPro/libogc/include/Metaphrasis.h:96: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'Metaphrasis'
In file included from c:/projects/wii/USB/USB_AME/source/gui/gui.h:11,
c:/projects/wii/USB/USB_AME/source/gui/FreeTypeGX.h:162:15: warning: map: No such file or directory
In file included from c:/projects/wii/USB/USB_AME/source/gui/gui.h:11,
c:/projects/wii/USB/USB_AME/source/gui/FreeTypeGX.h:231: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'FreeTypeGX'
In file included from c:/projects/wii/USB/USB_AME/source/usb.c:12:
c:/projects/wii/USB/USB_AME/source/gui/gui.h:38: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before '*' token
make[1]: *** [usb.o] Error 1
"make": *** [build] Error 2

why? is there a mistake in the makefile?

Yes, likely you didn't modify your LIBS line to add the libs from the template.
Also your SOURCES line should include source AND source/gui

I already did both...but nothing...the same errors...I put directly your makefile adding source/gui

SOURCES := source source/gui source/gui/libwiigui source/gui/images source/gui/fonts source/gui/sounds
INCLUDES := source/gui source

but nothing....

any ideas?

P.s. If you have time I found out that if you create a simple c file with a main in the source folder and you copy all the stuffs in a gui subfolder and rename the main function in the demo.cpp ....if you link the simple c file (with the main) to the demo you will have the same error I did (insert #include gui/demo.h)

why?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2009 08:16PM by trottolo.
April 11, 2009 08:29PM
Ah. Well, you can't include C++ files in C - but you can do the reverse. Leave all the code the same, and just renaming the file with your main() - usb.c? to usb.cpp

The C code gets compiled as C++, but will work the same.

If you really want to compile C stuff into a C++ project as C, just wrap your C code like this (see oggplayer.h for an example - [code.google.com]):

#ifdef __cplusplus
extern "C"
{
#endif

// your C code

#ifdef __cplusplus
}
#endif
April 14, 2009 06:14PM
Tantric
Ah. Well, you can't include C++ files in C - but you can do the reverse. Leave all the code the same, and just renaming the file with your main() - usb.c? to usb.cpp

The C code gets compiled as C++, but will work the same.

If you really want to compile C stuff into a C++ project as C, just wrap your C code like this (see oggplayer.h for an example - [code.google.com]):

#ifdef __cplusplus
extern "C"
{
#endif

// your C code

#ifdef __cplusplus
}
#endif

Perfect...now all is working good....

Another question....is it possible to draw an image rotate using the z axis?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login