Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[RESOLVED] libwiigui incompatible with balance board?

Posted by Kywhod 
[RESOLVED] libwiigui incompatible with balance board?
June 21, 2010 03:57PM
Hi all,

I opened an issue on the google code of libwiigui here [code.google.com].
Unfortunately the project owner don't want to fix this issue :/

I was wondering if anyone already recon this bug in their app? Or if someone would know how to fix it, i'm searching by myself but as an beginner it's a little hard to see around.

Thanks for any help,
Regards
Ky.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2010 10:55AM by Kywhod.
Re: libwiigui incompatible with balance board?
June 21, 2010 05:26PM
Why do you assume the bug is in libwiigui? It might be just as well your own code that creates the bug. (Also, the core of libwiigui doesn't touch anything wii related so the problem is more in the example code)
June 22, 2010 09:42AM
I suppose it because like i said in the issue the exact code to test the balance board (which is the standard way, and in fact theres is no 36 solutions to do that) works as a standalone and when i put it in the libwiigui template (so doesn't touch anything to the code) it doesn't work.
So i assume it's in libwiigui side but i may be wrong.

Plus i noticed that if i comment the "for" loop in SetupPads() in input.cpp the balance board work (but no longer wiimote but it's normal).

As I'm writing those line I understand the wordplay :/ I'm not exactly talking about libwiigui (so yes it's not related to libwiigui) but more the template given by libwiigui (which is in the svn of the google code repo).
June 23, 2010 10:54AM
Resolved !
In fact that's the "for" loop which cause interference with balance board. Solved by use WPAD_CHAN_0 instead of WPAD_CHAN_ALL and 4 by 1 in the loop. Can be done by a more elegant way with wiimote detection or asking the user or whatever and do the changes appropriate to input.cpp.

Hope it will help someone
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login