Failing to compile with FreeTypeGX
November 18, 2011 11:20PM
So I decided to learn some programming languages as a New Years resolution and I decided to start by using DevKitPro. I am writing a small piece of code and I wanted to use more than just printf commands as you can't do that much with them, so I found FreeTypeGX. I am having the same issue as stated in this thread and I see what is wrong (It's a C++ header and my project is in C). But, I want to extend on that and try to solve that issue. Would I have to convert my project to C++, or is it possible to get a C header for it?

If you need it, here is my makefile process:

> "make"
pokemondp.ttf
bin2s -a 32 /c/Wii/project1/data/pokemondp.ttf | powerpc-eabi-as -o pokemondp.ttf.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo pokemondp.ttf | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo pokemondp.ttf | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo pokemondp.ttf | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo pokemondp.ttf | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo pokemondp.ttf | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo pokemondp.ttf | tr . _)`.h
template.c
In file included from c:/Wii/project1/source/template.c:7:0:
c:/devkitPro/libogc/include/Metaphrasis.h:103:1: error: unknown type name 'class'
c:/devkitPro/libogc/include/Metaphrasis.h:103:19: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before '{' token
In file included from c:/Wii/project1/source/template.c:8:0:
c:/devkitPro/libogc/include/FreeTypeGX.h:150:15: fatal error: map: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[1]: *** [template.o] Error 1
"make": *** [build] Error 2

> Process Exit Code: 2
> Time Taken: 00:01
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login