Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Deadpool HBC theme

Posted by technoman 
Deadpool HBC theme
June 02, 2011 09:15PM
Currently I have just partially finished creating my own Deadpool theme (first theme ever, w00t!) for the Homebrew Channel. I am missing only the meta.xml and the theme.xml (located in the theme.zip). If anyone could help me write the meta.xml and theme.xml it would be greatly appreciated and I will give you credit in the meta for creating those files. Other than that the theme is finished and can be downloaded here. I need testers for this theme as well. You can contact me by my gmail which is cjp dot technoman at gmail dot com (written that way as to prevent email spam harvesters; is an actual email address) Thank you for testing and/or helping me finish it.

Technoman

EDIT: Uploaded more advanced version. Still need theme.xml. Email me your revised version.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2011 04:37PM by technoman.
Re: Deadpool HBC theme
June 02, 2011 10:08PM
Meta.xml:

{removed}

theme.xml:

{removed}

This will give the same font colour and loading bar colour as the original HBC theme.

EDIT: Phorum's parsing removed the formatting, so here: [pastebin.com] - that shows you what the XMLs should look like.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2011 10:13PM by SifJar.
June 02, 2011 10:29PM
thank you but i want the background to be this

unfortunately the image gets cut off. if i use the ThemeHBC to get the theme.xml would that work?
June 02, 2011 11:24PM
That's got nothing to do with either XML, that is the fault of the image. Make it the correct resolution and the problem is solved. And yeah, ThemeHBC will get you the right XML.
June 03, 2011 12:18AM
what should the correct resolution be?
June 03, 2011 05:59AM
I took at the look at the official classic theme for you and found that there are two background files.

background.png (4:3) is 640x480.

background_wide.png (16:9) is 852x480.

Both of these are the standard resolutions for their respective aspect ratios.
June 05, 2011 04:42PM
I fixed the resolution and put in SifJar's theme.xml and it still doesn't work. I also resized it by pixel should I have resized it by percent?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2011 04:43PM by technoman.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login