Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cosmic question

Posted by Marth21 
Cosmic question
November 11, 2009 09:31PM
I was doing some deep thinking. Don't ask me why. i just was. How come disscussion of emulators is allowed but disscussion of roms isnt. If emulators are used to play roms, then are't they both illegal in the same way?

Move this post to offtopic posts.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2009 09:32PM by Marth21.
Re: Cosmic question
November 11, 2009 09:39PM
*sigh* this again. This has been brought up MANY times. in some countriies ROMs are legal, some you have to dump them yourself, but still its possible to have ROMs legally. and you can use homebrew in an emulator.
November 11, 2009 09:44PM
that makes sense. I didn't know that it was such a popular question! I thought that it had never been asked before!
November 11, 2009 09:49PM
It's called a search function for a reason. Use it. I personally don't feel like responding for the umpteenth time, so you can find my responses (and those of every other admin) to this question littered throughout this forum to answer your own question.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2009 09:50PM by Arikado.
November 11, 2009 09:59PM
A little down the FIRST page of Off-Topic forum : [forum.wiibrew.org]

And a couple of pages in : [forum.wiibrew.org]

Probably more as well, couldn't be bothered finding more though...
November 12, 2009 01:45AM
You don't NEED to respond, Arikado. If you don't want to answer a question, you don't have to.
November 12, 2009 02:16AM
Well, when you PM me to notice your topic it sorta implies that I should respond. Its not my fault if you don't like my response.
November 12, 2009 09:16PM
well starting from now on, if you don't like a question, or just don't feel like answering it (namely, mine) you don't have to respon if you don't want to.
btw, all i asked was for you to move the post.
November 12, 2009 10:06PM
Well starting from now on, before you post a topic, please use the search function. That way, you won't be severely disappointed when you realize your "cosmic" genius has already been reached by a million other users.

Now this topic is pointless, no longer represents its original purpose, and quite frankly tics me off a little. So...
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.