Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

game developer

Posted by dan3008 
game developer
April 15, 2009 03:34AM
i think this is off topic lol. Ok i want to make some games for use via the homebrew channel or similar loder system (if it is too big and needs to be a disk) but i am no good at programing games. I have exsperiance on RPG mkaer 2003 which is a wysiwyg program and i wonderd if there was a similar program that would work for making gaes for the wii. Hope that made sence. Thanks for the help

dan3008

------edit---------
WYSIWYG = what you see is what you get
just incase you didnt know. For an example look up one of the RPG makers on google. (2003 or XP are best)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2009 03:47AM by dan3008.
Re: game developer
April 16, 2009 02:27AM
comeone, there has to be something to make my own homebrew games without having to be an exsperianced game programer. Does anyone have any ideas at all? i have tried googel and found nothing. please help.
April 16, 2009 06:27PM
Short question: no.

Long question: AFAIK, the only thing you can easily create are visual novels using ONscripter. That's all.
April 16, 2009 11:25PM
Unfortunately there is nothing like that for the wii, it would be nice but is way to big of a project for me, or any one person for that matter. Anyone want to try to create one.
April 18, 2009 01:20AM
well im starting to TRY to learn c++, and im on break, so i'll try to make a monsrosity worthy of my 'goofy goober' SA mod. dayum, that'll be hard to beat

im no serious though. NEIN!!!!
April 19, 2009 11:44PM
dan3008, my best recommendation to you is to learn C++. That way you will be able to make (real) games on any platform (obviously that includes the pc and wii)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login