Nintendo Channel Questions
April 18, 2009 05:25AM
what is the nintendo channel? never really used it but i clicked on it today and was wondering wat it does. it asked me to update it. i declined for now. am i ok to update it? it wont affect my homebrew? is there a nintendo channel updater app?
Re: Nintendo Channel Questions
April 18, 2009 05:51AM
Nintendo Channel has videos of recent releases and upcoming games along with some developer interviews and commercials. There's a neat feature where you can download game demos for the Nintendo DS but aside from that it's not much use. Not sure about the update since I have currently have no homebrew installed, however it requires you to upload information from your Wii each time you start it. This information includes gameplay data so Nintendo can "better serve" their customers... Probably not a good idea considering the Homebrew Channel shows up in your play time.
Re: Nintendo Channel Questions
April 18, 2009 07:02AM
0ld8oy
...however it requires you to upload information from your Wii each time you start it. This information includes gameplay data so Nintendo can "better serve" their customers... Probably not a good idea considering the Homebrew Channel shows up in your play time.
You don't have to do this though, but you can only do the DS downloads if it's enabled. (It doesn't matter though, Nintendo doesn't check for the HBC or other unofficial channels)
Nintendo Channel Questions
April 18, 2009 02:58PM
-- moved topic --
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login