Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Interesting...

Posted by alainvey 
Interesting...
April 27, 2009 12:40PM
There's a recent front-page news item from TehSkeen which some might find interesting. Sounds like someone got visited by the Big N...

That or Waninkoko found God.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2009 12:41PM by alainvey.
Re: Interesting...
April 27, 2009 06:59PM
My thoughts:

"Well, Nintendo is now preparing some lawsuits, huh? GBATemp is probably f***** up by now. If they really have talked to Tehskeen... And Tehskeen site is far away from "noobieland" when is about piracy...
Let's check!
So far, fail to you, Nintendo. "
April 27, 2009 09:04PM
Erm, most likely not. Believe it or not, Brakken is not the highest guy up on the tehskeen foodchain. I think someone higher up told brakken to knock off the crap.

...Just my two cents...

(BTW, sure is ironic, eh?_
April 28, 2009 08:26AM
that is VERY interesting.....
April 28, 2009 11:28AM
Arikado
Erm, most likely not. Believe it or not, Brakken is not the highest guy up on the tehskeen foodchain. I think someone higher up told brakken to knock off the crap.

Hmmmm. Well, wild guessing here: AFAIK, Tehskeen have some modchip-sellers sponsors, and softmods clearly compete with hardmods... Maybe - just maybe - this is more about money than about lawsuits.
April 28, 2009 02:59PM
arikado
Hmmmm. Well, wild guessing here: AFAIK, Tehskeen have some modchip-sellers sponsors, and softmods clearly compete with hardmods... Maybe - just maybe - this is more about money than about lawsuits.

Sounds like the right answer to me.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login