Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

out of sight, out of mind

Posted by z400100500 
out of sight, out of mind
May 22, 2009 12:18AM
Anyone miss me>?
im back...partially. After a multiple week absence due to more pressing matters (super geinus brother graduating 2nd, having ridiculous internet) im back. But my hands are at a slower pace than usual. That's because my local skatepark's ramps aren't too kind to me
Re: out of sight, out of mind
May 22, 2009 01:04PM
Welcome back :D
May 24, 2009 01:48AM
yay someone noticed! Thanks daniel_c_w =p I was starting to think i was forgotten. Now who's ready for more of my rants? Anyone? No?
May 24, 2009 12:20PM
Didn't you start a blog for your rants?
May 24, 2009 05:26PM
erm, yes? But i've been busy, so i haven't posted and my friends only use the site to play the Helicopter game. *sigh* Maybe i should screw with it so that it won't let you play it if you're not registered or something?

[www.wiibrewz400.ucoz.com]

Well, this is my Area 51 theory of the Aurora aircraft. Same website. And if you actually have a look around in that page and the forum, you'll notice i say "wierd format". WTF is a .jfk file?!?!?!? but it opens in paint and picassa...hmmmmmmm. And look at the members list. See anyone familiar?
May 24, 2009 06:21PM
The helicopter game is quite addicting :D
May 25, 2009 08:59PM
yes, the helicopter game is the best part!

I haven't gotten past 900 yet...but the game skips for me...it freezes
May 26, 2009 03:55AM
900?!?! you stink! my all time best is 5,639. Beat that! (I got that score in my Literacy class) Erm, if that freezes, try this site This isn't my site =p OK, yes it is. My friend Dan says it's crazy fast on his old (read:2003) laptop, so it's good to go.

Oh yeah, that page also has snake and Tetris, so bookmark it and be swallowed by it!!!!! =)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2009 03:56AM by z400100500.
May 27, 2009 04:52AM
Lol, that is an addicting game. its not really that complex, but its awesome!!haha
May 27, 2009 05:27PM
We might need a Wii port - with lasers
May 27, 2009 08:23PM
If there were a port, lasers could be unlockable!!! And you could have little writhing things on the ground to shoot for fun!! hehehe, thats kinda sadistic, though.
May 27, 2009 08:53PM
that would be awesome! I play it on the internet channel but it's not the same.....it runs slowly. But my highscore on the wii is 4,511!!!!!!! yay me!!!!!
May 28, 2009 12:06AM
lol, i don't even have the internet channel. >.< haha, i'm pretty sure that game idea was created by the same people that made papijump, that one iphone app. the company is called sunflat, or something.

Edit: O my gosh, i just watched that video!! What a little nerd! he totally lost it LOL!! "i don't want mountain dew, i want chocolate milk!!!!!"haha

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2009 04:26AM by WaxyPumpkin72.
May 30, 2009 05:32AM
Sorry for the late reply. >.> Couldn't get near a computer because of my older brother's graduation stuff. I put the video on there because it reminds me of a kid i have problems with. He now has 20 stitches in his knee and is on crutches. =p That wasn't me but I wish it was me who made him "trip". If you find my first posts, I talk about him being a midget. And seeing as he's short, bratty, and plays Xbox 360 non-stop i thought it was perfect!

o yeah, and if you go to the bottom of the game page i have, it has a link that says "More games at fugly.com" =D I nearly shit myself when i realized where that had come from.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2009 05:35AM by z400100500.
May 30, 2009 07:32PM
Tripping people is fun. :D
May 30, 2009 08:24PM
yes it is=p. And now this little bastid that we call Preemie (his last name is preemo =D) is giving me shit. His whole life is this: Wake up, play maplestory, go to school, get made fun of by me, get made fun of by everyone else, come home, play maplestory, play sonic unleashed, eat, watch chowder, go to bed. I know that because he laid it out to me while saying that that made hime less of a loser than i am. And he's a little whiny-ass, so i think a punch in the face or shoving him in his locker is good enough.
May 30, 2009 10:17PM
Lol, i make fun of people a lot. not because it makes me feel powerful or anything (:p),its just kinda fun, hehe. its a problem i have that needs to fixed.

preemo, what kind of name is that?lol. i have a friend and his last name is Werzinski! haha
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login