Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Homebrew Channel T-Shirt?

Posted by Sonicdude41 
Re: The Homebrew Channel T-Shirt?
August 17, 2009 06:59AM
cactusjack901
I have another idea. How about we all work together and create a template that can fit on a sheet of iron-on transfer paper, so that way it's a free (as in open-source) shirt?

I agree, this way we can get our own t-shirts with out using a credit cards and such, also we could put our user names underneath.
August 17, 2009 09:04AM
aujakev
cactusjack901
I have another idea. How about we all work together and create a template that can fit on a sheet of iron-on transfer paper, so that way it's a free (as in open-source) shirt?

I agree, this way we can get our own t-shirts with out using a credit cards and such, also we could put our user names underneath.

I don't think of it anything like that. I think of it because it'd be a community effort, personally, I like the design posed on page 2, where it was like the banner for the homebrew channel (and I think the Twiizers logo should be right below the collar on the back, dead center) however that poses a problem because that'd have to be an actual printed shirt, and that costs money we don't really have, as a community
August 18, 2009 09:04PM
i got the back done today, going to do the front later,
(the real vers. going to be higher quality)
August 19, 2009 06:32AM
aujakev
i got the back done today, going to do the front later,
(the real vers. going to be higher quality)

Nice, I like it, except for the Wiibrew, and Stop Piracy "buttons"... I'm not endorsing piracy, or putting down Wiibrew, I'm just saying that this is a Homebrew Channel shirt, not so much a Wiibrew shirt. I can also see this being sold for donations to Team Twiizers, and well, while their opinion is "Stop Piracy" it doesn't apply to everybody, which could potentially hurt sales. I know I sound like a business man, but... I just think moving the link to the HBC to where the buttons are and making it one big button is the best idea

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2009 03:25AM by cactusjack901.
August 20, 2009 12:13AM
you have to be difficult don't you?

fine, working on it now....

(and if your going to quote, leave the picture out, especially if the quoted post is above it )

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2009 12:22AM by aujakev.
August 20, 2009 03:25AM
aujakev
you have to be difficult don't you?

fine, working on it now....

(and if your going to quote, leave the picture out, especially if the quoted post is above it )

Sorry, I forgot to look, but yeah, I have to be difficult ;) I just use logic and well... yeah, if you want I can help you with this
August 21, 2009 11:16PM
A IOS catz T-Shirt would be cool =D
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login