Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Japanese shop

Posted by Jigen 
Japanese shop
July 29, 2009 05:57AM
Is there any way to access the Japanese Wii Shop channel? Last I knew the only way to do so involved deleting all the games you'd already downloaded.
Re: Japanese shop
July 29, 2009 06:13AM
Ya, thats the only way to do it...Unless (like me) you make a NAND backup of your current NAND, then delete, then switch over, but its kind of confusing, and risky, and you still end up losing some of your tickets. :(
July 29, 2009 06:16AM
Crappy. Would like to see what exclusives the Japanese shop has to offer. I'd be more than willing to give Nintendo my money. Could just get wads off the net I suppose, just not in me to steal however.
July 29, 2009 06:31AM
jigen
Would like to see what exclusives the Japanese shop has to offer.

Honestly, it doesn't have much. The only thing worth getting from there is SSB64. They have, like, 7 or 8 different free channels to download, but all of them are useless because you can't read anything (because its in japanese LOL), and you can't connect to their servers.

jigen
Could just get wads off the net I suppose, just not in me to steal however.

Yeah, eh, don't do that. :P
You could get arrested. :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2009 06:32AM by WaxyPumpkin72.
July 29, 2009 06:44AM
WaxyPumpkin72

Honestly, it doesn't have much. The only thing worth getting from there is SSB64. They have, like, 7 or 8 different free channels to download, but all of them are useless because you can't read anything (because its in japanese LOL), and you can't connect to their servers.

That could actually be useful, as I'm in the process of learning Japanese, but the not being able to connect to servers would be another problem.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2009 06:45AM by Jigen.
July 29, 2009 06:46AM
Yes, connecting to their servers is kind of important. :P
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login