Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Just doin ma job.

Posted by ThemadhatterZ 
Re: Just doin ma job.
August 12, 2009 09:12PM
So you'd just install that and then do it? Oh, I thought it'd be harder than that. Surely it'd be easy to crash any site by doing this?
August 12, 2009 09:21PM
No it's just a way to connect to a proxy.

Actually it's just for http. I don't think it would mask your ping requests.
August 12, 2009 11:10PM
That guy is a moron he has no idea about anything! In fact he cant even write a guide of how to use it!! That is the same guide that i have seen EVERYWHERE.
August 12, 2009 11:33PM
WOW. New guy. Calm down. Stop flaming people. This is a FRIENDLY community. There's no need to flame each other.
August 12, 2009 11:37PM
sorry i just get tired of people ripping others off..... once again sorry.
August 12, 2009 11:41PM
Well, you asked in another thread what would get you banned - flaming will. He was just informing us. No need to insult him.
August 12, 2009 11:53PM
sorry i was just ripped of not to long ago so i am still a little mad, i know this isn't an excuse but i hate to see other people get what i got.

Edit: wait i wasnt insulting ThemadhatterZ I know that he/she was just informing us. I was saying that the maker of that blog was wrong.
sorry for the confusion.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2009 12:32AM by TopGun96.
August 13, 2009 12:12PM
OH. Sorry, misunderstanding, I thought you meant SteelSlasher was copying other peoples guides with the ping thing overloading servers or whatever. Sorry, my bad. Yeah, you can insult that guy, we dont like him ;)
August 13, 2009 12:58PM
SifJar
OH. Sorry, misunderstanding, I thought you meant SteelSlasher was copying other peoples guides with the ping thing overloading servers or whatever.

But i did copy it....

i think i broke something, the site stopped working

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2009 12:00PM by SteelSLasher.
August 13, 2009 01:57PM
No no no... I have nothing against ANY user here. (except the ones that constantly break the rules)
August 13, 2009 02:31PM
Sorry, all a misunderstanding. My apologies.
August 13, 2009 02:34PM
No problem! It's just a simple misunderstanding. Plus I probably should have worded my first post better....
August 13, 2009 03:20PM
anyways the zshare link has virus proof ddoser (had it checked on several pcs and friends), it can take down the site for several seconds on a 1:1 ratio but with a ratio as high 20:1 i dont think his site would stay up for long
August 13, 2009 07:55PM
Can I chime in here?
Personally, I'm really not liking the DDoS discussion here. I'm not a mod and as such it isn't my place to police, but frankly I fail to see how such activity is any better than what the scammer is doing. Rise above - don't sink to that level.
August 13, 2009 08:37PM
I agree. This is (to the best of my knowledge) illegal, and I see no merit in combating illegal activity with illegal activity. In actual fact, I'm not sure what he is doing is technically illegal. I don't think there are any legally registered copyrights on anything he is selling. I'm not saying I condone what he is doing, but we cannot have links to DDoS software here, this forum frowns upon all illegal activity.
August 13, 2009 09:46PM
Sif Jar
I agree. This is (to the best of my knowledge) illegal, and I see no merit in combating illegal activity with illegal activity.

Ditto.
August 14, 2009 12:02PM
SifJar
but we cannot have links to DDoS software here
what link, it wouldnt be the first time illegal activity was used to take down illegal activity, it is illegal since it qualifies for fraud
August 14, 2009 05:27PM
SteelSLasher
SifJar
but we cannot have links to DDoS software here
what link, it wouldnt be the first time illegal activity was used to take down illegal activity, it is illegal since it qualifies for fraud
Sure, not the first time... it doesn't mean it is right, either. Nice stealth edit to remove the link, though.
August 14, 2009 06:42PM
I'm sure anyone performing a d.o.s attack would be in way more trouble than this guy. It would probably hurt more than just this guys site, I'm sure there are other sites on the host server.

So thank you theMadhatterZ for alerting us to this (who btw has been banned from these forums). But I really can't see where this thread is going.
August 14, 2009 06:56PM
scanff
I'm sure anyone performing a d.o.s attack would be in way more trouble than this guy. It would probably hurt more than just this guys site, I'm sure there are other sites on the host server.

So thank you theMadhatterZ for alerting us to this (who btw has been banned from these forums). But I really can't see where this thread is going.

we are just badmouthing him
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login