Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Background Audio

Posted by whodares 
Background Audio
November 16, 2008 01:36AM
Random quiz.

What sort of music do you listen to when you're coding/decompiling/hacking/playing?

Me: Mainly metal (Dark Tranquillity, Slayer, Cryptic Wintermoon, Paradise Lost), but also Goth/Goth Metal (Lacuna Coil, Lake of Tears, Beseech) and some Industrial (Nine Inch Nails).
Re: Background Audio
November 16, 2008 02:04PM
Mainly rock music. And by that I mean mostly Metallica.

I feel as though you need music while you work (I don't like music while I play a game) to keep the work from getting boring and/or frustrating.
November 16, 2008 02:58PM
The same music I always listen to.

Some scores, game music and pop songs.
November 19, 2008 08:01AM
Japanese techno. Ayumi Hamasaki Dearest Energized Mix is great hacking music. :D
November 20, 2008 03:17PM
game soundtracks and OCRemixes mostly
November 20, 2008 07:54PM
Generally stuff along the lines of Marilyn Manson or some ridiculous Techno stuff like N'Joy - Tacy Sami (D-Tune Remix)
November 21, 2008 03:27AM
marcan
game soundtracks and OCRemixes mostly
Same here (Voices of the Lifestream ftw), and some of Dimrain47's fast-paced techno that tends to make me work and type so much faster. Maybe some rock/metal if I get tired of the same old stuff. I never listen to music when playing a game though, I leave the mood up to the game's music there.

btw, any suggestions for other techno working songs? I seriously need some new stuff to listen to...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2008 03:28AM by AerialX.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login