Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Twilight Hack Question

Posted by WaxyPumpkin72 
Twilight Hack Question
January 21, 2010 09:36PM
What is it about 3.4+ that disables the twilight hack?

BTW, I haven't made a topic in so long, I hadn't noticed the changes you made, Arikado. Nice. ;)
Re: Twilight Hack Question
January 21, 2010 10:13PM
The system menu looks for the Twilight Hack save and deletes it every time you start up the Wii.
January 21, 2010 10:16PM
Actually, the twilight hack still worked in 3.4, it just had to be renamed IIRC. 4.0+ checks for it differently now. I couldn't give you the specifics though, I really haven't bothered to look into it myself.
January 21, 2010 11:33PM
3.4 deleted it, but if you put it on a <3.3 Wii, and copied it off that Wii to the SD card, that made it work on 3.4 Wiis. I believe it was something to do with the way it was signed or something when TT made it, that made the Wii reject it, but copying it off another Wii to an SD card signed it right. Or something like that. I dunno. You can probably find stuff about it on HackMii.

Off-topic: I noticed the new topic changes today as well, took me a while to notice the tick box you have to tick to get it to post though =P
January 22, 2010 12:54AM
Thanks for the info. :)
January 22, 2010 01:03AM
Oh, regarding that tick box, I can't take credit for it because I had nothing to do with it. I think it was marcan who made it but I'm not sure. I assume you've seen what happens if you try to submit your topic without clicking the box twice, right?
January 22, 2010 01:13AM
Arikado
Oh, regarding that tick box, I can't take credit for it because I had nothing to do with it. I think it was marcan who made it but I'm not sure. I assume you've seen what happens if you try to submit your topic without clicking the box twice, right?
No, I haven't seen what happens.
January 22, 2010 02:45AM
I noticed that you now receive email notifications sent to you now when a topic is posted to you are watching.
January 22, 2010 02:59AM
Yeah that was fixed a while ago...
January 22, 2010 03:02AM
dirtrider73068
I noticed that you now receive email notifications sent to you now when a topic is posted to you are watching.
Yeah, I fixed that and all of the other email stuff personally about two weeks ago.
January 22, 2010 03:02AM
Thanks good work, I like it!!
January 22, 2010 03:37PM
We seem to be getting a little off-topic here...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login