Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

One iPad Topic To Rule Them All

Posted by nintendude 
Re: One iPad Topic To Rule Them All
April 12, 2010 06:05PM
SifJar
Some very gimmicky apps. Anyone seen the Scrabble app which lets you use iPod Touch/iPhone as letter rack? It would cost a fortune to get a four player game going with that setup: 1 iPad, 4 iPod Touches/iPhones, and the app. But still kinda cool...

That's why I stick with the real stuff: cheap, still fun, and if you lose, you can throw the letters at the winner. =P

@topic, iPad it's just a over-glorified book reader / giga-screen iPhone. I can't see why anybody would use it rather than the tons of other, cheaper, and more powerful platforms over there.
April 12, 2010 09:56PM
DanielHueho
SifJar
Some very gimmicky apps. Anyone seen the Scrabble app which lets you use iPod Touch/iPhone as letter rack? It would cost a fortune to get a four player game going with that setup: 1 iPad, 4 iPod Touches/iPhones, and the app. But still kinda cool...

That's why I stick with the real stuff: cheap, still fun, and if you lose, you can throw the letters at the winner. =P

@topic, iPad it's just a over-glorified book reader / giga-screen iPhone. I can't see why anybody would use it rather than the tons of other, cheaper, and more powerful platforms over there.

For me, after seeing that it's been jailbroken, I'd really like to have a mobile UNIX terminal like that. That's just me though
April 13, 2010 01:20AM
DanielHueho
iPad it's just a over-glorified book reader / giga-screen iPhone.
More like iPod; it doesn't have phone capabilities.
April 13, 2010 02:11AM
I like to call the iPod touch the iPad Nano ;)
April 13, 2010 02:14AM
Crisco
I like to call the iPod touch the iPad Nano ;)
...Wha?
April 18, 2010 04:03AM
Well, I just went to the apple store, and tried out the iPad...Pretty awesome.....But still definitely not worth $500. :P
January 26, 2012 06:25PM
Apple are very good at making technology but they charge wayy to much for it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login