Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I need HomeBrew!!!

Posted by masterlink 
I need HomeBrew!!!
February 02, 2010 09:50AM
I sincerely ask if someone could help me? I'm asking if I mailed an SD card to you, could you download it for me? I don't own a computer & have absolutely no way to aquire homebrew. If anyone could do this for me I'd be deeply grateful.
Re: I need HomeBrew!!!
February 02, 2010 04:14PM
Go to your local library and download the files, or ask a friend who has a computer to download the files. I don't think anyone is going to do what you suggested.

Edit: Typo.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2010 06:03PM by gameboy13.
February 02, 2010 05:46PM
Sorry, but I (and probably everyone else) am not willing to give my address to some random person on the Internet. XD
February 02, 2010 10:07PM
If you dont have access to a computer, how are you posting this from one?
February 03, 2010 02:45AM
iPod touch maybe?
February 03, 2010 03:53AM
Well My question would be, what specific files are you needing? If its bannerbomb, and hackmii installer, how are you going to delete them from the sd card once you have used the files? There has to be a good reason or this is just some kind of scam, or maybe a troll.
February 03, 2010 10:27PM
dirtrider73068
Well My question would be, what specific files are you needing? If its bannerbomb, and hackmii installer, how are you going to delete them from the sd card once you have used the files? There has to be a good reason or this is just some kind of scam, or maybe a troll.
WiiXplorer would do the job once HBC was up and running.
February 04, 2010 06:44PM
May I ask, how do you intend to download homebrew to run if you cannot download bannerbomb and HackMii Installer?
February 10, 2010 11:49AM
you can mail me your wii and ill hook it up. i promise to mail it back. trust me.
February 10, 2010 04:38PM
giantpune
you can mail me your wii and ill hook it up. i promise to mail it back. trust me.
LOL.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login