Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I need help with this :

Posted by Puma 
I need help with this :
December 30, 2008 06:15PM
I want to make a text hack of SMRPG and base it off a forum I go too(not this one)

There are exactly enough people and we are in the process of giving roles/making a plot.

How would I go about doing this? I've never worked with coding before, except basic HTML XD.

Anyone have any tools/suggestions? Much appreciated!

~Puma
Re: I need help with this :
December 30, 2008 06:52PM
Hmm... my sugguestion would be to find someone with C++ programming knowledge. To the game when your done, you're going to need to Trucha sign the game. Go to GBATemp with that.
December 30, 2008 07:23PM
strongfan
Hmm... my sugguestion would be to find someone with C++ programming knowledge. To the game when your done, you're going to need to Trucha sign the game. Go to GBATemp with that.

What do you mean? I just want to edit the ROM's text, make an ips patch, and release the IPS. I had no intention of making it for a wii channel (i think that's what Trucha is for >_<)
December 30, 2008 08:23PM
Oh. I thought that the game in question was a Wii game XD. In this case, google is your friend.
December 30, 2008 09:12PM
strongfan
Oh. I thought that the game in question was a Wii game XD. In this case, google is your friend.

I tried google, and I found a program called LazyShell, but its not released yet.

SMRPG is a SNES game, btw. >_>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login