Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anyone up for (preferably) Brawl?

Posted by Arikado 
Re: Anyone up for (preferably) Brawl?
January 09, 2009 06:06PM
If anyones interested, I'm getting home from school then. I'll be on mario kart at 3 eastern to about 4 eastern. All weekend I'll be on and off both mario kart and brawl, so hopefully I'll kick everyone's ass play against everyone eventually.

By the way, I cant believe we only have a total of 4 different peoples friend codes. I thought a lot more people would take advantage of the ability to play against wiibrewers. (And what does everyone think of a wiki page showing everyones friend codes and what time they're most likely to be online)

EDIT: I'm online with mario kart NOW until about 4 eastern.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2009 08:59PM by Arikado.
January 09, 2009 09:48PM
Lol.. ok.. I'm in... I'm gettin Mario Kart.. Tomorrow.. and i'm at Co-Op right now (Kinda at work.. but i don't work there anyway).. so when i get home.. u guys can have my wii friend code.. and i'll pwn all ya when i can... (played numerous times be4... not a noob)... happy drifting..

p.s. i don't get home til about 6:30 - 7 Eastern... and thats where my wii is... so yeah.. and i'm sure theres more Mario Kart Drivers on this forum.. they probably are too lazy to put their friend codes up... like me...

lol.. their sooo long... isn't there a way we can umm... "hack" the friend codes and make em shorter... or i'd suggest an interface like the 360's xbox live dashboard...

anyways.. see you all online tomorrow..
January 10, 2009 12:49AM
Legend28469
isn't there a way we can umm... "hack" the friend codes and make em shorter...
WTF? They're 12 digits long?! Do you really need them shorter?
January 10, 2009 04:23AM
I can play plenty tomorrow I think!
January 12, 2009 06:28PM
whodares
Quote:
Legend28469
isn't there a way we can umm... "hack" the friend codes and make em shorter...
WTF? They're 12 digits long?! Do you really need them shorter?

Btw.. i must apologize for my previous saying of me getting Mario Kart... that will now be changed to SSBB... because the store i went to didn't have the wheel (for some strange reason).. and i know it works without the wheel.. but it isn't the same...

just wanted to get that out for those whom are concerned..

(thanks for the reminder Arikado)
January 12, 2009 10:12PM
the wheel sucks... use a GC controller!
January 12, 2009 10:41PM
Nunchuk wins! :-)
January 12, 2009 10:51PM
Erm, I've never used anything except the wheel. Granted, you royally kicked my ass whodares, but DrLucky, me and you are tied.
January 12, 2009 11:43PM
Umm, doesn't the Mario Kart package come with the wheel? I personally don't like it and use nunchuk (sp?) but my sister just uses the Wiimote on its side because putting it into the wheel is a huge hassle with the jackets and whatnot. Also, I would recommend getting Mario Kart over Brawl because Mario Kart doesn't suffer from huge lag problems like Brawl does. Actually though, I haven't played Brawl online since around the time when it came out, so maybe it's better now? I don't really want to post my friend code because I don't intend to play online anytime soon, but if you ever want to have a tournament or something I'd be up for that, although I don't know whether I'm any good.
January 12, 2009 11:57PM
@iofthestorm
The purpose of this topic is just for casual play. So if you post your code and register ther peoples, you run the risk of maybe running into one of us online at a seemingly random time. Which is the fun of doing it. I'm not against the idea of a tournament, in fact I like it. Also Brawl online is fast (full speed 99% of the time) with friends but slow online. Since my friends are hardly ever online, thats another reason I started this topic. Also, this topic will be in use for awhile especially when other great online games (coduit anyone?) begin to come out.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2009 11:58PM by Arikado.
January 13, 2009 12:19AM
you up for a race tonight Arikado?

I'll race on my TV... too much lag with the tuner card...
January 13, 2009 01:14AM
Alright,

here is my Brawl code:
4210-5551-2037, profile name 'Alan'

How about today evening ? (2009-01-13, around 21:00 UTC ?)

(Perhaps we could gather the codes from the guys that posted here into your first post for easy adding?)
January 13, 2009 08:46AM
iofthestorm
I personally don't like it and use nunchuk
I find it especially useful if you race in bikes, it's so much easier to wheelie in that to use the wheel, classic, or cube controllers
January 13, 2009 08:00PM
Lol.. wow.. talk about a major ache.. lol.. i know longer know which game to get... btw.. the Mario Kart i was getting was used and I was getting it for $20 bucks... (CA).. so i was gonna get brawl...

lol

... we should vote on what game i should get lol... if its Mario Kart.. then i'll pull out my debit card and buy a brand new.. if its brawl.. then i'll pull out my wallet.. and 20$... (used games really aren't so bad).. lol.. (as long as they work.. i really don't care).. lol
January 13, 2009 08:55PM
I'm very, very busy with school this week so maybe I'll be online with kart and brawl this weekend. (Similarly, I'll be unregulary inactive with the internet in general). While I'm somewhat nonexistant for the rest of the week, if you could all set up a universal time such "as all brawlers 7 eastern on saturday" or "all karters 8:15 eastern on sunday" that would be great. (For me the best times are on the midday on the weekend).
January 23, 2009 05:24PM
I guess this can be considered kind of a bump... but hey.. why not..

New challenger is in town...

NAME --> John

WII FRIEND CODE --> 4983-9806-2611

EDIT: SSBB

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2009 05:25PM by Legend28469.
January 23, 2009 09:11PM
I'm online with Brawl with an open room NOW for about 20 - 30 minutes for whoever is interested.
January 23, 2009 10:51PM
the site's time isn't right... what time is "NOW"?
January 23, 2009 11:00PM
Go into your control center DrLucky to fix your time issues.
January 23, 2009 11:28PM
I think it is fixed now, thanks...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login