Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Booting process not fully working (semi)

Posted by FrictionHarmony 
May 23, 2009 09:28AM
Okay, the weird part of this is that I have been softmodding my friend's Wii and mine in about the same exact fashion. And mine is devoid of this problem. The problem is that when booting, the initial boot sound is heard (that is, not from the TV, but the Wii itself). It's the sound it makes when it turns on, in other words. The light glows blue (probably irrelevent) and 5 seconds later....the boot repeats, continuously. So...some of these games do not work.....that is, the ones thru the homebrew channel.

I really have no idea what exactly the problem is. Edited Out

Thank you for any responses, and if I have posted over the limits here, it doesn't really matter. I really want this fixed...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2009 03:12PM by Arikado.
May 23, 2009 03:11PM
-- moved topic --
Re: Booting process not fully working (semi)
May 23, 2009 03:12PM
So what homebrew (or maybe you also mean original disc) games aren't working?
May 24, 2009 02:18AM
Any games thru the warez launcher app...or any other loading app, for that matter. May it possibly be which (C)IOS are on the system? Like ones that may be causing the error like MIOS. I'm not sure if that caused it (it was installed before the booting error started happening) but the installer won't uninstall it. If that's the case, AnyTileDeleter can delete it right?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2009 02:23AM by Arikado.
May 24, 2009 02:24AM
WiiBrew does not support or condone the usage of backups. Such being the case, discussion of them is strictly prohibited in this forum.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.