Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Two Player Issues

Posted by Aeon 
Two Player Issues
June 09, 2009 11:37PM
Hi first of all very good informative forum :)

I recently go my wii and my girlfriends daughters wii chipped, i have no idea what chip was used in both machines, however whilst playing both of them single player they are very responsive and games work really well, all games that are on dvd+r are legit due to my girlfriends daughter and her friends being a young age and scratching the originals quite badly, scratched so much that i went out and purchased new ones and duplicated them so that i could easily replace them without having to spend a fortune, anyway as i said single player games work really well, however i'm having quite a few issues with multiplayer games whilst playing with two players. The wii remote usually player 2 goes frantic and jumpy then just dissapears never to return. Ive tried a combination of 3 different controllers all set as player 2 and each one does it whilst playing, the wii controller as player 1 is always fine maybe once or twice its had an issue but nothing that wasnt easily fixed with a reconnect. I've moved the sensor bar to different places, above and below my tv and changed the relevant sensor option per position.

I'm in the process of finding out what the mod chip is that is installed in both these machines. It just seems a bit bizarre that this only happens on my backed up games whilst playing the originals it seems fine and havent had any issues, its only when i go through the backup launcher that the problems begin, could this be cheap crappy mod chips that have been installed or just a botched instalation of software or is it more likely to be something else? My system is running Ver 3.1E and i recently updated the homebrew channel with dvdx also.

I'm in a bit of a dilema as i dont want to be spending a fortune of buying the same games over and over again due to them being wrecked all the time as i'm sure some of you will aprreciate with having children yourself.

If anyone could give me any hints and tips of details of any experiences with this problem that i have had then please get in touch it will be gratefully appreciated.

I know i should go inside the wii to find out what mod chip is installed but if i do that and something happens then they gentleman who installed them will no doubt blame me so its a direction i'm not really in a position to do so cause if he broke it then he gonna pay to get it fixed.

Thanks very much in advance...

Alex
Re: Two Player Issues
June 09, 2009 11:43PM
We're not going to provide backup/burned game support here, even if it is for legitimate use. Sorry.

WiiBrew does not support or condone the use of backups. Such being the case, all discussion of them is strictly prohibited in all areas of our forum.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2009 11:44PM by Arikado.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.