Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Needed help with my wii

Posted by mkiller 
Needed help with my wii
May 06, 2010 03:23PM
Hi all,
at first i successfully installed the HBC on my wii, and configurable usbloader, and everything worked fine.

but, i tryed to make also the compatibility of burned disks, but i followed a tut that was only for FW 4.1 and lower, i have 4.2 -.-
now, when i try to execute some app trough the HBC the screen become black, and my controller goes out. stupid wii xd
i know im stupid, but well, i just needed to give it a try xD

can somebody give me a help with this. maybe something so i can like format ios249?, i don't care or al my savegames ar gone, all i care is that my usbloader works fine again

Thanks

marcel
Re: Needed help with my wii
May 06, 2010 03:52PM
1) Wrong section
2) Did you not notice the big red letters that said burned games aren't supported? Or the list of things that aren't supported that you had to click a checkbox for before you posted your thread? Or are you just such an asshole, you feel you're above the rules? I just want to clarify something, and I'm going to be blunt here, it's not that I don't support backup loaders, but this forum doesn't. So don't think that I'm calling you an asshole for using a backup loader, just for your blatant disregard of forum rules.

Now, dickmeat, your first problem is that you followed a guide marked for a version of the system menu, which probably means you downgraded a few versions of IOS. Use Dop-Mii to install all the latest versions, and don't be a stupid douche next time, and read the goddamn rules.
May 06, 2010 03:59PM
jes uhmm just for the record,

i cant execute those apps -.-
May 06, 2010 07:47PM
mkiller
jes uhmm just for the record,

i cant execute those apps -.-
Who cares, its still against the rules. -.-
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.