Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Playing games from USB?

Posted by Nattle 
Playing games from USB?
May 06, 2012 05:01PM
My family has two wiis. The only reason for this is that on our first one, the disc reader got burnt up. Since I have two brothers that both play on the wii it would be nice if we could somehow use the USB port on our old wii alongside homebrew to play some of our games. I've been looking around online for information on it but I can't find anything that covers what I need. Does anyone know how to do this? Or maybe using the SD card to run games? Thanks for any help.
Re: Playing games from USB?
May 06, 2012 07:08PM
you need a disc drive to run the games...

Anything beyond that would be entering the backup/piracy realm, which i'm sure you noticed when you posted and clicked the checkboxes that that is illegal (in most cases) and, more importantly, not allowed here.

Sorry.
Re: Playing games from USB?
May 06, 2012 07:10PM
Blatantly against the rules. Please take time to read the rules you agreed to when you signed up. While it is very unfortunate you cannot play games through the official means, we cannot provide any sort of help or support for playing them through any means other than from official discs, due to the fact that the same information could be used for piracy.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.