Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Can't get Gamecube controller to work with Emulators

Posted by nexer22 
Can't get Gamecube controller to work with Emulators
May 29, 2009 05:59AM
On all the emulators I've tried, I have been unable to get a Blockhead Cordless Controller to work properly.

When the emulators run, I can navigate the various files with the built-in file/rom browsers (using the controller), but after a game is selected, the emulators seem to then ignore the controller. I've updated to the latest (as of 2009-05-28) BootMii, Homebrew Channel, and the various emulators including: FCE Ultra GX, Snes 9x Gx, and Visual Boy Advance Gx.

All of these emulators claim compatibility with the gamecube controller (of which the Blockhead is a clone), but only seem to support it in the emulator menus but not the game.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks
Re: Can't get Gamecube controller to work with Emulators
May 29, 2009 06:45PM
The first thing you're probably going to be asked to do is see if you can get a regular Gamecube controller to work...
May 29, 2009 10:44PM
I'm hoping no one asks me that question, as I don't have a "real" wired gamecube controller to test with.
May 30, 2009 12:50AM
Nevermind !

If I could see, I would have plugged into Port #1 instead of Port #4. I was confused because I was still able to navigate the menus, but not the game.

Case Closed.
May 30, 2009 12:58AM
Lolz

I used to do that when I first got my Wii.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2009 12:58AM by alainvey.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login