Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

USB Keyboard Connecting Problems

Posted by cheenster 
USB Keyboard Connecting Problems
May 28, 2009 04:18AM
I've been using a Logitech cordless keyboard for some time without any issues. Just recently, however, I have to replug the usb connecter in order for the keyboard to work. I have to do this for the Opera browser now (When I never had to before) as well as newer homebrew applications (Such as Dosbox and the newest version of Frodo v10). Strangely, the previous version of Frodo (v9) still works without reconnecting the plug?!? I have the latest version of Homebrew Channel, DVDx and system 4.0u. Anyone with similar problems or ideas?!?
Re: USB Keyboard Connecting Problems
May 28, 2009 12:39PM
The DVDX installation from the Hackmii installer beta 1 caused this issue. Beta 2 fixes the issue. Uninstall the DVDX with beta 1 first, and then reinstall with beta 2.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2009 12:39PM by Arikado.
May 29, 2009 03:10AM
Thanks. I uninstalled using Beta 1 and Reinstalled with Beta 2. The installed ios for DVDx is 36. Opera is working again; however, I still have the same problem with DosBox. Haven't tried Frodo v10 yet. Hopefully a future update of the apps or DVDx will solve the problem. Thanks for your time....
June 03, 2009 03:51AM
Frodo v10 still has the same keyboard issue; however, the newest version of UAE works perfectly!?! Does anyone else have similar problems?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login