Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fceugx and snes9x SMB saving problem

Posted by besgum 
Fceugx and snes9x SMB saving problem
July 08, 2009 06:41PM
Hi, im getting a problem with the emulator. Y have a shared folders name Roms, and inside is one call NES and other call Snes. The emulator shows the roms perfectly and load it, but my problem is saving, it show me an error message.

The other problem is that when load the emulators by channel, the settings didnt save, i dont know where is the settings.xml file.

Any idea??? Thanks to all

P.D: Sorry for my english
Re: Fceugx and snes9x SMB saving problem
July 11, 2009 11:40AM
i am having almost the same problem, only on one game though. on my others it works fine. when i try and load a snaphot or SRAM it says there is no save files. i checked the directory and that's fine and check them on my computer and they are there but wont load. funny thing though is i can save a snapshot and still doesn't read but shows it on the sd card from the computer and if i save in the game which would save on the auto SRAM it reads it but still doesn't show it. wen i try to load it. i am using ver. 4.08

good thing i backed up my old apps and that was they back up and i updated so for the time being i am using my old sd card that has ver. 4.04 and i works but i have all my other roms on the other one.

all this started after they updated version and i manually downloaded the new version to see if that would fix my problem and it didn't.

so can someone help are give me ver.4.07 that version still worked and i was happy with it

P.S to besgum don't worry about your english remember poor literacy is cool. also the settings.xml should be in the Snes9x GX folder in yors apps folder thats where i found mine

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2009 11:44AM by night051n.
Re: Fceugx and snes9x SMB saving problem
July 12, 2009 04:08PM
besgum
The other problem is that when load the emulators by channel, the settings didnt save, i dont know where is the settings.xml file.
Using channels of emulators is illegal FYI.

Regarding your issue, you should try using the latest version of the emulators. Judging by the content of your post, I can tell you're not.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2009 04:09PM by Arikado.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login