Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Snes9x GX 2nd Player Problem

Posted by anthony1709 
Snes9x GX 2nd Player Problem
July 20, 2009 01:16PM
Hi,

Sorry if this is a silly question/problem. But I am using Snes9x GX 4.0.8, and it works great, but the only problem is I can't get the 2nd controller to work with the 2nd player in game.

So I've 2 classic controllers plugged in, but both of them for some reason controls player 1, and neither of them to control the player 2.

I am being stupid, and I need to do something before getting it to work?

Thanks.
Re: Snes9x GX 2nd Player Problem
July 20, 2009 11:49PM
You have got to sync your wiimotes before. Do that while in the system menu with the orange button near the SD slot.
July 23, 2009 10:45AM
The Wiimotes are both synced, and turned on before going into Homebrew. I've tried one Wiimote and one GC controller, and still the same problem. I've not tried just two GC controller to see what happens yet. Also I've only tried one game, which is Mario Kart. I will try another game to see if the problem still occurs.

Thanks,

Anthony.
July 23, 2009 11:30AM
Strange. Try using the latest version of snes9x GX if you aren't already.
July 24, 2009 11:29AM
Thanks for your help Profetylen but I've resolved the problem now, but not too sure how I did it though. Both Wii controllers were synced before going into Homebrew. But then the two controllers would swap player numbers, when going into Homebrew. So controller 1 would become controller 2 and vice versa. So I think I solved this by just having 1st controller on, and then turning on the 2nd controller once I was in Homebrew, just in case anyone else has this problem.

But I haven't try 1 Wiimote and 1 GC controller, so I think I will try that over the weekend and see what happens.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login