Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Oregon Trail On HomeBrew WiiApple

Posted by wiicrew 
Oregon Trail On HomeBrew WiiApple
September 02, 2009 10:24AM
Hello I am APPLE II !!! This Needs a USB Keyboard and 2gb sd card for this application to work! Anyone remember the Oregon TraiL? I Have Gotten it to play on The WiiApple IIe Emulator on the Homebrew Channel! Brings Back Memories! This Game is 2 Disks!! Open the menue by pressing F3. Then arrow down to the Wiiapple folder and hit enter. Next find the game and press enter again. It will bring you back to the Hello Apple Screen, then press F2 and it will load up. After the first Disk is over, it asks to insert Disk 2. You can pull up the Apple Emulator Menue again and Select Disk 2, and then enter, and your back on the journey! I like the Hunting, but besides that! Throughout the course of the game, members of your party could fall ill and die from a variety of causes, such as measles, snakebite, dysentery, typhoid, cholera, exhaustion, and diarrhea. People could also die from drowning or a broken leg. Your oxen are also subject to illness and death. When one of your party members dies, a funeral is briefly held, after which you continue down the trail. If everyone happens to die in the game, it lets you carve an epitaph to come across on the next journey! If you happen to finish the trail, at the end of the journey! Points are awarded according to a formula weighted by the profession chosen (points are doubled for a carpenter and tripled for the farmer from Illinois), the number and health of surviving family members, remaining possessions, and cash on hand. The game was popular among North American elementary school students in the mid 1980s to early 1990s. Many students in the United States and Canada had access to the game at school. Place Oregon Trail (Disk 1 of 2).bin and also Oregon Trail (Disk 2 of 2).bin in the Wiiapple folder on the sd card! Homebrew structure. Thanks to Coder: Yohanes. To exit the Emulator back to Homebrew press the Home button on the Wii Remote!! Comments are welcome!! Need help? Have a Question? Just ask? Here to Help!!!

Edited 9 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2009 04:55AM by wiicrew.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login