Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

snes9xgx and gamecube memory card

Posted by thedemon13666 
snes9xgx and gamecube memory card
September 12, 2009 08:27PM
I was wondering whether it is possible for the snes9xgx (for the wii obviously) to save to a gamecube memory card, in the same way the genesis plus can

Re: snes9xgx and gamecube memory card
September 12, 2009 10:34PM
Sure the support is built in, I've just disabled it in Wii mode. The reason being that it only works for non-Nintendo brand memory cards.

This is true for Snes9x GX and Genesis Plus GX, and all other Wii homebrew.
September 12, 2009 11:07PM
i found it for genesis plus gx, but for snes9x gx for save states the options were network, usb, sd card. :S
September 13, 2009 12:00AM
thedemon13666
i found it for genesis plus gx, but for snes9x gx for save states the options were network, usb, sd card. :S
What Tantric is saying is: support for saving to a GC memory card is in the code of Snes9x, but it isn't available for the user. To enable it, you would have to download the source of Snes9x and change the code slightly, then compile a version of it yourself so the option is available OR you could download Snes9x for gamecube and launch it with Wii Gamecube Homebrew Launcher. You can find it here: [www.wiibrew.org]. I am not sure the latter will work and if it works, be careful with Wii Gamecube Homebrew Launcher as it modifies MIOS.
September 13, 2009 12:08AM
OOOOOOOOH ok, bit of a misread, thanks a bunch :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login