Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

hack the games

Posted by joess 
hack the games
September 16, 2009 05:14AM
wats the app that u can change thing in the game or put ur own things in the game
Re: hack the games
September 16, 2009 05:17AM
joess
wats the app that u can change thing in the game or put ur own things in the game
What do you mean by "thing"? What "thing". :P

(And yes, I know I told you to make a topic, so now people can help you other than just me :P lol)
September 16, 2009 05:18AM
lol yup but its cuz i seen ppl in the conduit like put there own weapons or change color when their in team reaper or make their own stage or have like 1million kills lol
September 16, 2009 05:26AM
I tell you, but just let me warn you that if you do it online, you can get banned from ever doing it again.Use your judgement. :P

Get gecko os from the HBB (homebrew browser), code downloader, and cheat manager.

Download the conduit.txt file from code downloader.
Use cheat manager to load the file you downloaded, and press plus on the cheats you want to apply.
Run the game through gecko os

Voila! You have cheats!

I hope thats what you're talking about lol.
September 16, 2009 06:28PM
no, if you do it online, you get banned from playing online. not just from cheating again.
September 16, 2009 07:28PM
SifJar
no, if you do it online, you get banned from playing online. not just from cheating again.
Isn't that what I said? I know that.....
September 16, 2009 07:31PM
yes that's what you said... SifJar is just working on his post count!!! :D
September 16, 2009 07:49PM
WaxyPumpkin72
I tell you, but just let me warn you that if you do it online, you can get banned from ever doing it again.

To me, that looks like if you cheat online, you'll be banned from cheating online again. Because you said if you do it online, (referring to cheating) you can get banned from ever doing it again (due to you saying "it" instead of "playing" it seems you are saying you are banned from cheating.) I couldn't care less about my post count, i dont get why anybody cares about that. i also dont get why people celebrate on reaching certain "landmarks" on their post count (except 1337, thats cool)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2009 07:49PM by SifJar.
September 16, 2009 07:50PM
SifJar
WaxyPumpkin72
I tell you, but just let me warn you that if you do it online, you can get banned from ever doing it again.

To me, that looks like if you cheat online, you'll be banned from cheating online again. Because you said if you do it online, (referring to cheating) you can get banned from ever doing it again (due to you saying "it" instead of "playing" it seems you are saying you are banned from cheating.) I couldn't care less about my post count, i dont get why anybody cares about that. i also dont get why people celebrate on reaching certain "landmarks" on their post count (except 1337, thats cool)
Sorry.

It was mdbrim making the big deal about it...
1337 is cool.

1337pwn!!!
September 16, 2009 08:18PM

It was mdbrim making the big deal about it...

wow... throw me under the bus!!! :D

i also dont get why people celebrate on reaching certain "landmarks" on their post count (except 1337, thats cool)

...so you DO get why people celebrate reaching landmarks.

ANYWAY to get back on topic...

Get gecko os from the HBB (homebrew browser), code downloader, and cheat manager.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login