Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Loadmii and SD Explorer not working?

Posted by DC12X 
Loadmii and SD Explorer not working?
October 17, 2009 05:34AM
Hello, new to this forum (Being first post + Topic and all.). Name's DC12X, most simply refer me as DC. Now, my problem with Loadmii and SDExplorer, is the fact they both crash, always. For SDExplorer, the program crashes instantly,and leaves me to a black screen when I launch the application. However, with Loadmii, the program loads up, but when I try to open an application, for-say,Wii64, it crashes and sends me into a permanent black screen. My SD Card is a 32GB Transcend SDHC, would their be compatibility issues or some sort? Thanks.

~DC
Re: Loadmii and SD Explorer not working?
October 17, 2009 07:34AM
Wii64 is a bad example. LoadMii doesn't handle that one properly, guaranteed.
October 17, 2009 07:40AM
DC12X
For SDExplorer, the program crashes instantly,and leaves me to a black screen when I launch the application.

SDExplorer is outdated. Use WiiXplorer instead.
October 17, 2009 05:25PM
Tantric

Interesting. I've heard the 4.0 menu typically blocks menu, and I've heard others say to bypass it is to use Loadmii to launch the application.

WaxyPumpkin72
DC12X
For SDExplorer, the program crashes instantly,and leaves me to a black screen when I launch the application.

SDExplorer is outdated. Use WiiXplorer instead.

Thanks, and will try it.
October 17, 2009 05:27PM
DC12X
Tantric

Interesting. I've heard the 4.0 menu typically blocks menu, and I've heard others say to bypass it is to use Loadmii to launch the application.
Not at all... Loadmii not launching Wii64 is loadmii's fault. It has nothing to do with being on 4.0 Just launch Wii64 from the homebrew channel.
October 17, 2009 06:35PM
Arikado
DC12X
Tantric

Not at all... Loadmii not launching Wii64 is loadmii's fault. It has nothing to do with being on 4.0 Just launch Wii64 from the homebrew channel.

Well,I get the typical and common error screen when attempting to find some roms. The older version worked fine for me however, just the choppy and unpreferrable framerate.
October 17, 2009 06:55PM
^^
Check the documentation (readme) and confirm you have your SD configured correctly. Because it seems that you dont.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login