Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SDL Mame Menu

Posted by cheenster 
SDL Mame Menu
November 04, 2009 05:13AM
I've had great success with SDL MAME from Toad King. Most of the games I have tried played very well; however, I was wondering why I only get a small random selection of games in the menu to choose from. I can't seem to figure out how to scroll through the games and pick the one I wish to play. When I play and exit a game, I am given another random list. Am I missing something? Any help would be much appreciated! Thanx!
Re: SDL Mame Menu
November 04, 2009 07:10PM
cheenster
I've had great success with SDL MAME from Toad King. Most of the games I have tried played very well; however, I was wondering why I only get a small random selection of games in the menu to choose from. I can't seem to figure out how to scroll through the games and pick the one I wish to play. When I play and exit a game, I am given another random list. Am I missing something? Any help would be much appreciated! Thanx!

I don't think scrolling has been implemented yet..
November 05, 2009 06:09AM
If you have a USB keyboard, you can search through your ROMs by just typing the name of the ROM. I'll try to make it sortable using a WiiMote/GameCube pad in a later release.

In the mean time, try keeping the list of ROMs you have down to about 8-9, since that's about how many that can be displayed on screen at once.
November 06, 2009 02:23AM
Thanks! I've tried the USB Keyboard but still can't seem to get the rom to come up. All of the other functions work; however. I'll keep trying and very much look forward to future releases. GREAT WORK. It is very much appreciated!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login