Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

problems with wiisx?

Posted by Timic83 
problems with wiisx?
November 14, 2009 12:50AM
In the game Digimon Rumble Arena, for 2 players to play as the same character you have to hold select and press X. However on this page, it says hold z and press the dpad, I do that and it dosent work, it just makes the character selection box move. Is there any way to change Z itself to select, as I never use l2 and r2 in games that are on here at the moment

I downloaded the games Muppet Race Mania and Digimon World 3 and then converted the img to bin and cue using poweriso. When I try and open them, it does not get past excecute. Also weird, the 446MB or so Digimon World 3 rom was reduced to a 46MB one when opening... the same did not happen for Muppet Race Mania, but it dosent work still.

Great job on the emulator guys! Help would be appreaciated!
Re: problems with wiisx?
December 01, 2009 12:02PM
December 01, 2009 12:31PM
So there's a problem with the emulator, eh? It's open source, fix it yourself. Or wait as there's supposed to be another release before christmas.
December 01, 2009 02:41PM
It suprises me how so many people who post issues with this emulator dont realize it's a beta still....Betas will never work properly so quit complaining, and just wait for a newer version that may or may not address the issue.
December 01, 2009 09:30PM
WiiSx Works great!! Check the Compatibility list, if you want to know what works and what don't!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login