Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Does anyone know????

Posted by Helfs 
Does anyone know????
December 21, 2009 10:45PM
I posted a topic yesterday and you guys blocked me... the only thing I am trying to do here is learning... I downloaded the Mplayer CE but when is loading it bricks the wii... I am trying to install IOS's in my wii to try to sort out the problem... but I think you know better than me about it... I NEED HELP to run a simple music though my wii.... how can I do that????
THANK YOU...
Helfs
Re: Does anyone know????
December 21, 2009 11:21PM
The reason your topic got junkyarded was because you were talking about WADs.

What do you mean your wii is bricking? Do you even know what you're talking about? Do you mean its crashing?What IOSs are you trying to install? What application are you using to do so?
December 23, 2009 01:13AM
Thanks for chatting mate... I am using Homebrew channel to use add an mp3 player... how can I do it? I just want to listen to musics from a burned DVD (musics are in folders)... can you help me? tks
December 23, 2009 04:45PM
It does not brick the wii, it freezes the Wii. There is a HUGE difference. Brick = permanent lack of function. Freeze = temporary lack of function, fixed by power cycle.
December 24, 2009 03:20PM
MPlayer CE seems to be your only choice, but it has issues with some people.

Try a different SD card.
December 25, 2009 03:54AM
But how I make it works? Do I need to install it or just play it with SD card or something different? tks
December 25, 2009 06:09PM
Put MPlayer CE on another SD card the same way you put it on the first one.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login