Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Scrolling problem with SNES9X GX

Posted by Afro_Gunsou 
Scrolling problem with SNES9X GX
August 04, 2009 12:37AM
I just started up the program today and there seems to be a little problem...

It just scrolls down infinitely (And I've found it's not scrolling through with the highlight but with the scroll bar itself). There's nothing I could do to fix this so far. I thought at first it might be the Wiimote but I've tried different ones and it didn't make a difference. I've also deleted it and redownloaded it and the problem remains.

Any help would be appreciated. :) Thanks in advance!
Re: Scrolling problem with SNES9X GX
August 04, 2009 12:42AM
It is also happening in VBA GX. I don;t think it's the Wiimote because once I do start up a game, there's no problem there. But if I open the menu for VBA GX or SNES9X GX it has the problem.
August 04, 2009 01:01AM
Jammed button on a peripheral controller?

Try unplugging all of your wiimote extensions, gamecube controllers, and usb connected devices.
August 04, 2009 01:03AM
Nope. The problem still continues with no peripherals plugged in anywhere.
August 04, 2009 01:05AM
Try placing your hand over the wiimotes IR sensor stopping it from working.
August 04, 2009 01:26AM
Edit: ABORT MISSION

I am a moron. I had a Gamecube controller plugged in an the analog stick was being squished to the side. Daggone.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2009 01:29AM by Afro_Gunsou.
August 05, 2009 05:37AM
Jammed button on a peripheral controller? Try unplugging all of your wiimote extensions, gamecube controllers, and usb connected devices.

well done Arikado... when i first read your post i thought, "come on, what kind of solution is that... surely he checked that, only a moron would...."

Edit: ABORT MISSION I am a moron.

I'll never doubt you again!

P.S. No offense Afro, i poke fun cuz i did something similarly stupid when i first started coding homebrew.
March 01, 2010 10:00PM
ok I'm having this problem now and I don't have anything plugged in I double checked not even rock band stuff is plugged in... can any one help?

so far I know its effecting wii64 and hbb also.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2010 10:01PM by lopaka311.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login