Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Error opening sd:/snes9xgx/saves (Help D:)

Posted by Danteh 
Error opening sd:/snes9xgx/saves (Help D:)
January 20, 2010 04:55AM
I've been trying to fix this for a few hours now and I've tried almost everything. This is what it shows when I'm on my SD card. From Apps I go into my Snes9xGX (version 4.1.5) from there it shows

roms
saves (I made this one)
boot.dol
icon
meta
readme
settings

I've been reading almost everything I can about fixing the problem and still no luck. I've tried deleting the Emulator and start over but it still did the same thing. Since people can't save games onto the save slots in the game itself it's crucial that I make the Emulator saves working =\

Please help and thanks for trying/helping a lot! =]
If you need more information that I didn't give out please just ask and i'll do the best I can to answer them
Re: Error opening sd:/snes9xgx/saves (Help D:)
January 20, 2010 05:16AM
On your SD card, make an "snes9xgx" folder (not in "apps" folder). Put the "saves" folder and "roms" folder in there.
January 20, 2010 05:46AM
Should I put

boot.dol
icon
meta
readme
settings

Into the new folder?

And should I delete the old one?
January 20, 2010 05:52AM
Well it work! Thank you soooo much xDD <333 I've been trying to so long to get it working :3

Have a good one!
March 16, 2010 12:42AM
hey i am having the same problem. can't save mario rpg or earthbound. how'd you fix it? please let me know cause i have the exact same problem. im new to wii btw. i bought a pre-modded wii, i just know how to get to the roms through the homebrew channel.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login