April 21, 2010 12:09AM
ok, so i thought i'd look into this.

anyway,

i installed Riivolution

got this xml
[www.mediafire.com]

put it in on my SD card root/Riivolution

put my music in root/tvc

then what do i do? i started up the game and nothing changed(used Riivolution, clicked enable, then started up the game ). do i pick what songs go where or what(do i have to edit the xml?)

what buttons do i press, and what does it support? wiimote, num&wiimote,NCG,CC?
Re: so how do you get Riivolution to work?
April 21, 2010 12:21PM
I think you need to setup the folders as they are in the actual game. Not sure what the setup is for TVC.

I've done a little searching, and I think it's something like this:

you should make a folder called "snd" inside the tvc folder on the root of your card. Inside it, you should make a folder called "stream", and inside it a folder called "us" (I cannot find instructions for non-US copies of the game...). The sounds should be placed in here, in the .ssd format I think.

I have not used Riivolution, nor do I own this game, so I cannot vouch for this method in any way.
June 10, 2010 12:00AM
ok now when it says it can load files from the usb does that mean i have to have a usb gecko?
or can it be a normal usb stick? also, even thou i have the xml in the riivolution folder on the root of my sd card when
i start it up i dont get any options to enable or disable any of my texture hacks. im just using the simple ssbb xml fron the riivolution page. but that should still work right?but my main thing is i want to kno if i can load off a normal usb stick because my sd card has no space left on it.
June 10, 2010 06:12PM
Yes you can load off normal USB. If it meant USB Gecko, it would say USB Gecko. USB Gecko is really only used for debugging on the Wii.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login