Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Savegame Manager

Posted by dawsonz 
Savegame Manager
December 18, 2010 01:33PM
Hey,

I'm trying to get a 100% save file for Mario Kart.

I'm using the above software and I am having difficulty writing the 100% file to my wii.

I've extracted my Mario Kart Wii file to the SD card which creates a folder on the SD card called 'savegames'

In that folder I then have my Mario Kart save in the folder '00010004524d4350'

That folder consists of banner.bin, rksys.dat, wc24dl.vff and wc24scr.vff.

The save game file I downloaded is simply named DATA.bin - how do I then install that save game file onto my wii as it's completely different format to the one i've extracted.

Thanks
Re: Savegame Manager
December 18, 2010 03:41PM
You can't install it with SGM. You need to use Priiloader or StartPatch to patch the NoCopy Save Protection out of the System Menu, or if you don't want to do it permanently, use Gecko OS or Banana Hacks to patch it temporarily. Then just copy the save from the SD card with the regular, System Menu save management.
Re: Savegame Manager
December 18, 2010 05:27PM
SifJar
You can't install it with SGM. You need to use Priiloader or StartPatch to patch the NoCopy Save Protection out of the System Menu, or if you don't want to do it permanently, use Gecko OS or Banana Hacks to patch it temporarily. Then just copy the save from the SD card with the regular, System Menu save management.

Thank you - i'm downloading StartPatch now and then ill try and copy it normally :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login